Innovative high quality machines, plants and stainless steel equipment for municipal and industrial water, wastewater and sludge treatment. Competent in stainless steel – Leading in wastewater technology
HUBER SE, headquartered in Berching, Germany, is a worldwide active company in the field of water, wastewater and sludge treatment.
At HUBER’s headquarters in Berching, more than 620 employees develop and manufacture products, manage projects and develop system solutions for municipalities and industries. With more than 33,000 installations worldwide HUBER is one of the internationally leading companies in this field. HUBER’s adapted treatment processes contribute to the solution of the global water problems.
HUBER supports its customers in about 60 countries around the world through subsidiaries, offices or representatives by providing know-how and innovative products for water, wastewater and sludge treatment.
HUBER’s range of equipment include:
- Complete STP Inlet Works – Packaged and complete inlet works systems for STP’s up to 20MLD
- Wastewater Screens – Screening Systems for Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Applications
- Sludge Screening, Thickening, Dewatering and Drying – Grit Removal Washing and Classification Systems for Municipal Sewage Plants
- Grit Removal and Washing – Sludge Handling and Treatment Systems for Municipal and Industrial Sludge Applications
- Membrane Bioreactors MBR – Perminant and Containerised MBR Systems for Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Applications
- Energy from Wastewater – Energy Recovery from Municipal and Industrial Wastewater
As a pioneer, HUBER has established many patented innovations worldwide while HUBER service has built an expert support group.
With a total of approximately 950 employees world-wide HUBER installations are successfully operated on all continents. More than 60 subsidiaries, offices and representations worldwide are available to perfectly meet the customer’s specific requirements all over the globe.
HUBER is exclusively represented in Australia by Hydroflux Huber Pty Ltd, a member of the Hydroflux Group.