Hydroflux HUBER is a business dedicated to providing world leading wastewater technology and processes to Australian Water Authorities and Councils.
We hold exclusive representation for a number of global technology leaders, including:
- Huber Technology – a German manufacturer of wastewater treatment equipment and technology. Since 1894, HUBER has supplied more than 34,000 machines worldwide. HUBER products include – inlet works packages, screens, grit removal, washing and dewatering systems, sludge treatment and Smart Membrane Bioreactor
- EPCO Australia – With over 50 years experience in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants EPCO’s products include –
Wastewater Clarifiers, Water Clarifiers , Sludge Digesters and Package Sewage Treatment Plants
- AEROSTRIP® fine bubble membrane diffusers – the world’s most energy efficient aeration system guaranteed to reduce plant power demand by more than 25 per cent
- Organica Water – IFAS based wastewater treatment technology that combines natural plants and engineered biomedia. Less power, less space, less sludge
- CNP Technology – AirPrex™ – A Complete Solution to the Struvite Problem
- Flootech® – Finnish-designed robust, compact, high surface area MBBRs, ideal for plant upgrades or where footprint is limited
- Aeromix Surface Aerators – By RWL Water – World leaders in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plant surface and in lake aeration
- Dutch Spiral Shaftless Screw Conveyors – Global supplier of screw conveying systems for municipal and industrial sludge’s, wet screenings and waste processing plants
Our goal is to provide high performing, energy efficient equipment and technology for maximising life cycle value and reducing operational costs.
Hydroflux HUBER is an experienced municipal wastewater treatment company and a member of the Hydroflux Group.